Every second counts when stabilizing life-threatening trauma cases. This course, taught by qualified emergency nurses, prepares you with the knowledge, critical thinking skills and hands-on training needed to provide high-quality, trauma nursing care. After completing this course, you will be able to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for your patients.
You will learn:
- The latest trauma nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
The new and improved 8th edition brings exciting new features and course structure including.
- Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
Why is ENA’s TNCC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- Increase your confidence in trauma patient care
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded 18.3 contact hours of CNE. Certification is valid for four years
- Tuition includes course manual, e-certificate. Certification is valid for four years.
- Course completion requirements: Successful completion of skill assessments & written exam
- Click here for additional TNCC core content
TNCC 8th Edition Intro Video
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The Emergency Nurses Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2322.