Airway Management Education Center, LLC (AMEC) is a USA privately held medical education company founded by Ron M. Walls MD, Michael F. Murphy MD, Robert C. Luten MD and Robert Schneider MD in 1998. AMEC’s primary mission is to save lives by improving patient airway care through education. The Difficult Airway Course™, is AMEC’s internationally renowned family of CME programs. Since then, almost 30,000 physicians and advanced medical providers from countries around the world have taken The Difficult Airway Courses.
Benefits of Participation
- Patient Safety — Develop each resident’s ability to predict and manage the difficult airway, give them a plan B and C and help them avoid the pitfalls of inexperience.
- Milestones — Help your residents achieve key airway milestones in a safe learning environment.
- Definitive Education — Provide the best airway education available. Time-tested and physician-approved for over 20 years — now available for residents!
- Foundational airway skills
- Extraglottic devices
- Video laryngoscopy
- Surgical airway management
- Code Airway™ stations and more!
- Flexible endoscopy
- Pediatric airway management
This course can be attended by Physicians, Registered Nurses & Paramedics or any other healthcare professional who may be part of Team where advanced airway skills is required.
Tuition includes e-manual (Manual of Emergency Airway Management, 5th edition). Course certification is valid for three years