This course follows the NTA TTNVQ standards & the United States DOT National EMS Education Standards AEMT course curriculum and extends for approximately five to six (5-6) months. The training consists of classroom theory & practical instruction.
Pre-requisites: (All EMT requirements plus)
- Current NREMT, CPR & AED certification
- Minimum one year EMT experience
- Minimum five (5) CSEC passes (grades 1-3 general proficiency) or equivalent
- Successful completion of a pre-course in Anatomy & Physiology
- Successfully complete Pre-Assessment examination
- Malpractice Insurance